The ANTIQUARIAN REPERTORY; or a Series of Essays illustrative of our SCOTTISH ANTIQUITIES.
- No. I. – On the Sepulchral Monuments, CELTIC, DRUIDIC, ROMISH and SCANDIAC, connected with this Country, 1st March, 1816, pp.194-198.
- No. II. – On the Fairy Superstitions of the West of Scotland, 1st April, 1816, p.265-271.
- No. III. – On the Popular Superstitions of Ghosts and Witches, incident to the Border, 1st May, 1816, pp.344-352.
- No. IV. – On the Antiquity of Sepulchral Monuments and Inscriptions, 1st June, 1816, pp.436-443.
- No. V – On the Celtic Kingdom of Strath-Cluyd, called the Regnum Cambrense, in SCOTLAND, 1st July, 1816, pp.519-522.
- No. V. (Cont.) – On the Celtic Kingdom of Strath-Cluyd, called the Regnum Cambrense, in SCOTLAND, 1st August, 1816, pp.577-583.