- I. Records from the Scots College.
- II. Oath of a Suffragan to his Archbishop.
- III. Early Scotch.
- IV. Serfs – Colliers and Salters.
- V. The Complaint of the Abbot of Arbroath, 1460-70.
- VI. Family Jewels and Valuables of Glenurquhy, Entailed, 1640.
- VII. Letters from the Charter Room at Taymouth.
- VIII. Thane of Cawdor’s Western Journey, 1591.
- IX. Murder of John Campbell of Cawdor.
- X. How Isla was Won.
- XI. Accompt of the Charge and Expences for Manteinance of the Famelie off Calder, to the House and the Poor.
- XII. Dr. Clephane’s Journey to Kilravock.
- XIII. Indenture between the Lord of Dalketh and Sir John of Hamyltoune – (Translated).
One thought on “Appendix”